GDPR - Spracovanie osobných údajov
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This document describes the manner and purpose of the processing of personal data by DALMACIA AGENCY s.r.o. , the controller (hereinafter referred to as "DALMACIA AGENCY s.r.o." or "controller"), and also provides any other information required by law, including information about the rights of the data subject and how to exercise them.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (the "Regulation") constitutes the law on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular in relation to the right to the protection of personal data.
According to Article 4 (1) of the Regulation, the term "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject").
'Processing' means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or upon sets of personal data, whether or not by automated or non-automated means, such as obtaining, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, transforming or altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, rearranging or combining, restricting, erasing or disposing of (Article 4(2) of the Regulation).
Pursuant to Article 12 et seq. 12 of the Regulation, the data subject must also be provided with relevant information on the processing activities of the controller and on the rights of the data subject.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Conclusion of the Purchase Contract, Lease Contract, Future Contract, Mediation Contract, Reservation Contract, preparation of the Transfer Protocol, Application for Deposit, Determination of the General Value of the Property,
- In particular, the preparation of the conclusion of the relevant contract or other of the above documents, the registration of the contract and related documents, including any changes thereto in the internal system of the operator, the performance of the subject of the contract and the control of its performance by the person concerned, the handling of claims and complaints, the recovery of claims arising in connection with the non-performance of the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, i.e. the performance of the relevant contract,
- Preparation of the Inspection Record - Our legitimate interest in this case is the proper and undisturbed conduct of our business, which we would not be able to carry out if you communicate with the owner regarding the purchase or lease of the property without our participation, despite the fact that the property in question has been presented to you by our company.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. our legitimate interest,
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of advertising via Internet real estate portals in real estate CRM software, i.e. the offer of properties for sale or lease to a third party, whereby the personal data of the data subject as the owner of the property are also provided in the respective real estate CRM software for the purpose of easier identification for the controller, but which are not visible to third parties.
- The legal basis for processing personal data for this purpose is Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, i.e. the consent of the data subject,
- Bookkeeping and preparation of accounting documents, in particular administration and invoicing of services provided under contracts, processing of accounting, tax documents and invoices.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, i.e. the fulfilment of obligations under specific regulations, in particular Act No. 431/2002 Coll. Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax, as amended,
- Mail registration and administration of the register, i.e. registration and administration of postal items, mail delivered and sent from and to the electronic mailbox and registration and archiving of contracts, accounting, tax and related documents in the operator's internal systems.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is the provision of Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, i.e. the fulfilment of our legal obligation under specific regulations, in particular under the Accountancy Act and Act No. 395/2002 Coll. on archives and registers and on amendment and supplementation of certain acts,
- Advertising and marketing of the services and products of the operator, in particular sending information about our products and services and the current offer of real estate, etc.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, i.e. the consent of the data subject,
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS CARRIED OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
which means that we retain personal data for the time necessary for the purpose of processing. The period of processing of personal data for individual purposes is determined:
- If the Controller processes personal data on a legal basis - performance of a contract pursuant to paragraph 3. a), we process your personal data for the period necessary for the performance of the contract. If the contract is terminated, the Controller proceeds to the destruction of the personal data of the data subject, unless it is not possible to process the personal data on another legal basis.
- If the personal data of the data subject are processed by the Data Controller on a legal basis - performance of legal
- obligations, the personal data shall be processed by the Controller for the period of time specified by the legal regulations.
- If the personal data of the data subject are processed by the Controller on a legal basis - consent of the data subject, the personal data of the data subject shall be processed by the Controller for the period of time for which the consent of the data subject has been given. After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
This means that we will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the defined purposes of processing personal data, but at most for the duration of the relevant contract or the settlement of mutual obligations arising from it. Invoices as well as other tax and accounting documents are kept in accordance with the relevant legislation for a period of 10 years after the year to which they relate. Personal data processed for advertising and marketing purposes is retained for 10 years after it is provided. After this period, your personal data will be deleted. If at any time during the contractual relationship you object to the processing of your personal data for the direct marketing of our services and products, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
We absolutely need your personal data from you, because in case of non-provision of such data, the contractual relationship between you and our company cannot arise, as it is a necessary requisite of the contracts concluded between you and our company within the meaning of the Act on the Processing of Personal Data. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code as amended and Act No. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended. As a result of this fact, we are unable to provide you with the real estate services offered by us. However, should you choose not to provide us with your telephone number or e-mail address, this does not prevent the establishment of a contractual relationship or the provision of real estate services, but our communication with each other will not be as effective as if you had provided us with them.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
All your personal data will be stored in our internal systems and will be further provided by us to various cooperating entities (intermediaries), which are mainly prospective buyers/sellers/renters of real estate, auditors, legal advisors, notaries, appraisers and real estate appraisers, tax, accounting and financial intermediaries, banks, insurance companies, persons carrying out advertising and marketing activities for the operator, for the purpose of advertising and also operators of internet real estate portals in real estate CRM software, to the extent strictly necessary for the exercise of their work or rights, and who, at the same time, in relation to the information provided or made available, will have, to the extent and under the conditions agreed in the
the written contract we enter into with them or as provided for by generally applicable law, to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is safe with us. In order to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place appropriate measures, both technical and organisational. We care very much about the protection of your personal data. That is why we not only regularly check their security, but also continuously improve their protection. We endeavour to use security measures that provide sufficient security in the light of the current state of technology. The security measures taken are then regularly updated.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Publication of information materials from events on the website of the operator.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
USE OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
The controller does not use profiling or automated decision-making when processing your personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Withdraw consent - where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw consent electronically, by contacting the person responsible, in writing, by notice of withdrawal of consent or in person at the office. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data we have processed about you on the basis of that consent.
Right of access - you have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as information about how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you in written paper form, unless you request a different method of provision. If you have requested this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically where technically possible.
Right to rectification - We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that the information we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to correct, update or complete the information.
Right to erasure (to be forgotten) - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data, for example, if the personal data we have collected about you is no longer necessary to fulfil the original purpose of the processing. However, your right must be considered in light of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations which mean that we may not be able to comply with your request.
Right to restrict processing - in certain circumstances you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data. This is for example where you think the personal data we hold about you may be inaccurate or where you think we no longer need to use your personal data.
Right to data portability - in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided to us to another third party of your choice. However, the right of portability only applies to personal data that we have obtained from you by consent or under a contract to which you are a party.
Right to object - you have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests. If we do not have a compelling legitimate ground for processing and you object, we will no longer process your personal data.
Right to bring a personal data protection case - if you believe that your personal data is being processed unfairly or unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, 12 hraničná Street, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. Number: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; e-mail: [email protected], https://dataprotection.gov.sk. In the case of electronic submission of the proposal, it is necessary that it meets the requirements of Section 19(1) of Act No. 7181967 Coll. on Administrative Proceedings (administrative fee).
INFORMATION AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In order to exercise your rights, you may at any time contact the controller as follows:
- DALMACIA AGENCY s.r.o, Mlynárska 7063/26, Hrnčiarovce nad Parnou, 919 35
- E-mail: [email protected]
We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of complexity or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by another 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you of this and the reasons.
In the case of repeated requests, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administration fee to cover the costs associated with providing this service.